We are excited to announce that our enhanced website is now live with a streamlined, modern design, improved functionality, and easy access to essential information to help providers make well-informed decisions about diagnosing and treating functional GI disorders.
Check out some of the new website features:
- Enriched solution pages that include testing information, instructions for use and FAQs.
- Dedicated Provider Resources Center with ordering information, educational links, patient instructional guides and videos, and provider-specific FAQs for breath tests and blood tests.
- Separate and dedicated Patient Resource Center which allows patients to access instructional guides, videos, FAQs and additional support for taking a CDI diagnostic test.
- Streamlined Online Ordering Forms that will make the process faster and more efficient.
- Robust News and Insights section including the latest trends, best practices and industry resources for diagnosing and treating functional GI disorders.
Free Trends Guide Now Available!
The COVID-19 pandemic has disrupted the medical field and altered the lives of patients around the world. CDI recently co-hosted a clinical webinar featuring a panel of Gastroenterology experts who explored trends and best practices for diagnosing and treating functional GI disorders in a COVID-19 world. The webinar was co-hosted by Epicured, a low FODMAP and gluten-free meal delivery service.
Download our free Guide to Diagnosing & Treating Functional GI Disorders including trends and best practices for 2021 and beyond.