Each year, Digestive Disease Week® (DDW) brings the gastrointestinal (GI) community together to exchange knowledge, formulate ideas and uncover new ways to improve the lives of those living with digestive diseases. Gastroenterologists, researchers, and other industry professionals gathered in San Diego and virtually for DDW2022® to share best practices, ground-breaking research, and industry expertise.
Following DDW2022®, Commonwealth Diagnostics International and My Total Health hosted an expert panel from the GI community for our annual Mid-Year Functional GI Trends Webinar. The live webinar broke down the biggest trends and hottest topics from the annual international meeting while also providing real-life experiences and practical knowledge to improve patient care.
Our latest Functional GI Trends Guide covers topics including:
- Pathophysiology of IBS and subsegments of IBS patients
- Care pathways for digestive health
- Patient care realities versus industry best practices
- New product applications and technologies
- Creating enriched resources for GI trainees
- and more!
Special thanks to this year’s expert speakers:
- Dr. Andrea Shin | Indiana University
- Dr. Hetal Karsan | Atlanta Gastroenterology Associates
- Dr. Anthony Hobson | The Functional Gut Clinic (UK)
- Dr. Brennan Spiegel | Cedars-Sinai [MODERATOR]
- Craig S. Strasnick | CDI & My Total Health [MODERATOR]