Download our latest Functional GI Trends Guide:
"*" indicates required fields
Our latest Functional GI Trends Guide covers topics including:
- Pathophysiology of IBS and subsegments of IBS patients
- Care pathways for digestive health
- Patient care realities versus industry best practices
- New product applications and technologies
- Creating enriched resources for GI trainees
- and more!
The Mid-Year 2022 Functional GI Trends Guide was developed based on content from a GI community webinar hosted by CDI and My Total Health. Thanks to Dr. Brennan Spiegel from Cedars-Sinai for providing this moderator recap. Each topic is discussed within the downloadable trends guide.
Special thanks to this year’s expert speakers:
- Dr. Andrea Shin | Indiana University
- Dr. Hetal Karsan | Atlanta Gastroenterology Associates
- Dr. Anthony Hobson | The Functional Gut Clinic (UK)
- Dr. Brennan Spiegel | Cedars-Sinai
- Craig S. Strasnick | CDI & My Total Health